Topband: Beverage 12 Position Switch

To: TopBand List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Beverage 12 Position Switch
From: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbs@vitelcom.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 10:49:32 -0400
I know some Topbander really needs this so I am letting you know this way.

I have for next to nothing a great topband RX antena switch. It is a Dynair passive video switch with great isolation. It terminates in 75 ohms all the Beverage, Flags, or Pennant feedlines that are not selected. I have converted to a soft touch button switch rather than the Dynair with a push-bottons. The inputs on this switch are all for PL259 and RG59 or RG6 cable. I have plenty of adapters if you wish these included. I don't know where you could find a better RX antenna switch for $40 plus shipping USPS. My QRZ.com email address is fine to contact me.

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ