Re: Topband: Bandpass filters for receive antennas

To: Tom W8JI <w8ji@w8ji.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Bandpass filters for receive antennas
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 09:44:27 -0500
Thank you for that, Tom. I have never, though, experienced intermod on
either 160 or the AM BCB.

Maybe it's the extra loss here. The preamp is not at the antenna, it's
inside the antenna control next to my radios. The F-6 coax is between ~50'
(NE/SW) and ~600' (SE/NW). And the NE and SE are in the reverse direction
on my *580' Beverage antennas made from plated steel electric fence wire.*

I should use a different incandescent lamp and drill a hole in the front
panel so I can see it.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com