Re: Topband: Waller Flag Question

To: "'Andrew Ikin'" <andrew.ikin@btopenworld.com>, <k1fz@myfairpoint.net>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Waller Flag Question
From: "JC" <n4is@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 14:02:58 -0400
Andrew

Very interesting, that is my presentation, but my updated early terminated loop
reference was from Harold H. Beverage patent applied 1938 and issue 1941 owned
by RCA

U.S. Patent 2,247,743 Jul 1, 1941 Broadband Uni-directional Shortwave Antenna

http://www.google.com/patents/US2247743?dq=%22harold+h+beverage%22#PPA3,M1

Yes, the HWF is really a Beverage antenna. Hehehe.

Would you send me more information so I can update my History of the Flag
antenna?

JC
N4IS