Re: Topband: Results of the 2014 Pre-Stew....

To: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Results of the 2014 Pre-Stew....
From: James Rodenkirch <rodenkirch_llc@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 10:46:11 -0600
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ...........I'm just early....tnx, Tree

From: tree@kkn.net
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 06:52:41 -0700
To: rodenkirch_llc@msn.com
CC: topband@contesting.com

Hi Jim.

I am the head Bubba.

The plaques typically get announced around October.

73 Tree N6TR

On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 4:29 PM, James Rodenkirch <rodenkirch_llc@msn.com>
wrote:
Soooooooooooooo....did I ask the question incorrectly?????????????????