Topband: Zone 2 on 160m

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Zone 2 on 160m
From: "Steve Ireland" <vk6vz@arach.net.au>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 19:31:36 +0800
G’day

Over the last 20 years I’ve been slowly working my way towards 40 zone WAZ on
the topband – 37 down and three to go – zones 2, 12 and 13.

Please, does anyone know if any lowbander is planning activity from zone 2 over
this season, particularly from the VE2 part of the zone.

In the past I’ve heard at least one zone 2 station from near the zone 4 and 5
borders, but the stations that have operated from the VO2 coastline have been
too far north for me too hear them.

Any information about lowbanders who operate from zone 2 would be much
appreciated!

Vy 73

Steve, VK6VZ

---