Re: Topband: V73D question

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: V73D question
From: Les Kalmus <w2lk@bk-lk.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 17:06:42 -0400
This morning I could hear them S5-6 on 80M and worked them there but they were clearly having trouble hearing. On 160M I couldn't hear them at all although I heard stations calling them around 1015UTC. Their web site says they have high noise levels on 80 and 160 from the resort hotel they are.

73, Les W2LK
in upstate NY