Re: Topband: topband RFI and lots of it

To: TopBand List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: topband RFI and lots of it
From: Jim Murray via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 03:59:41 +0000 (UTC)
Thanks to all.  Yes, eliminated everything in the home and noise continues
during the day.  Evidently I've been lucky over the years.  Prior to retirement
we counted 5 different homes around the country since I was licensed and this
is the first with rfi problems in the area.  One location was a busy area in
No. Virginia.  The present home is in a small rural town in an agricultural
area, not even a street light:).  Tomorrow I will walk the line and see if I
can come up with anything.  That will raise some eyebrows with the locals:)tnx
agn,Jim/k2hn