Re: Topband: Topband QRP WAS

To: 'TopBand' <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Topband QRP WAS
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2015 09:50:24 -0800
On Sat,12/5/2015 8:40 AM, Richard (Rick) Karlquist wrote:
Last night, I worked several CT, KY, and SC, and at least 1 MS.

I found condx pretty stinko last night to the east coast. Lots of W1 spotted, none heard. K8JQ was heard, but not loud. The very dependable NO3M and WD5R were not very loud and didn't hear me. Let's hope tonight is better.

Yes, N4OGW and WQ5L are good ops with a decent signal from MS, but both seem to go to bed too early to work from W6. :)