Re: Topband: ARRL 160CW Contest QRP Portable Op

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: ARRL 160CW Contest QRP Portable Op
From: K4OWR <k2owr@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 08:14:36 -0500
:::: I will indeed be in there trying out all my new CW interface goodies. I have not really operated CW in a contest in many years. BTW FYI in the CQ 160 contest last year, In 9 hours I made 972 contacts in all 48 states plus 12 countries :-) :-) For first in TN and 17th. in country. All on phone. I did run full power though. One of these days I may try qrp just to punish myself.
BILL K4OWR