Re: Topband: Stew Beef

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Stew Beef
From: Robert Harmon <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 15:40:09 -0800
I'm a new top band user. I need all the opportunities I can get, but I do understand the issue.
As for me I am not going to "stew" over it.   :-)

73,
Bob
K6UJ

On 12/30/15 3:31 PM, Jeff AC0C wrote:
Fortunately participation is not mandatory for those who have had enough. Given the winter stew was a thunderstorm extravaganza for most of the midwest, another shot at it prior to spring would be attractive for many.

April may be a bit late to have good low noise conditions.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie

-----Original Message----- From: Steve