Re: Topband: Stew Beef

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Stew Beef
From: "Larry Burke" <wi5a@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2016 19:41:36 -0600
> WHO is there in March and June to be interfered with?

I don't see DX activity tapering off in March. Heard, Cocos (Keeling), Juan de
Nova and Iran show up on my calendar as potentials for March 2016. I worked my
first 160m Vietnam in March 2014. That same month Z81Z was worked. In March
2015 I worked E30FB on Topband. My log shows it's a good month for LP to places
like DU and 9M2. I see 3C0 and 9M0L worked in March 2012.... the list goes on.
It's actually a pretty good month for DXing here. One of the best months in
some respects.

Larry K5RK