Re: Topband: Stew Beef

To: topBand List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Stew Beef
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 09:51:59 -0500
Sorry, I think this is nonsense, especially directed toward SPTBDC.  If you
want to know "how well you got out" and better yet, how well you're
hearing, just look at your results listing in columns BestDxKM/MAXP/QRP/LOW
 and compare with similar stations in your region.  Also check whether you
appear in anybody else's BestDX column listing.

73, Barry N1EU