Topband: Russian 160 m contest

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Russian 160 m contest
From: r7lv <r7lv@dx.ru>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 18:54:11 +0300

Dear friends,

We already received more than 210 contest logs, and still need some 100
more.

The Contest Committee would like to ask all who did not send their logs yet
to please do that: deadline for your logs has been extended until January
15, 2016. Even after this date, your logs are welcome, as we scorу results
based on received logs.

Shortly after January 17th, 2016, the results will be published, and we
would be able to further discuss whether or not we are going to modify the
Contest rules.

73! Vlad
--
С уважением,