Topband: Remote receive antenna selection on topband?

To: topBand List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Remote receive antenna selection on topband?
From: Tim Shoppa <tshoppa@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 12:24:40 -0500
How do the big remote stations handle receive antenna selection?

I will be doing my first ever remote operation this weekend for NAQP SSB,
and I have a hack at home, where I use the "Stereo" output on parallel port
from N1MM to drive a relay to select one of two receive antenna directions.

But any big topband station has much more complex receive antenna system
available and wondering how this is done remotely.

Tim N3QE