Re: Topband: 4SQ vs. 8 circle rcv

To: "donovanf@starpower.net" <donovanf@starpower.net>, 'topband' <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 4SQ vs. 8 circle rcv
From: Lee STRAHAN <k7tjr@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 20:06:45 +0000
Hi Guys, I have just updated my antenna comparison chart with some
enlightening plots that show antenna comparison in 3D.
Interestingly enough my experience is as you get to the higher RDF antennas
each dB seems to be very important.
  Frank is quite right , One can never have enough receiving antennas.
Plots at   http://www.hizantennas.com/receiving_antennacomparison_char.htm

Lee  K7TJR  OR