Re: Topband: Fwd: Strange propagation

To: "Louis Parascondola" <gudguyham@aol.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Fwd: Strange propagation
From: "John" <fraz1@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 17:09:48 -0600
We are all entitled to our opinions and, of course, they may differ from
others. I'm fine with thoughtful discussion.  I think it's healthy.

I do, however, tire of always having the technology bit thrown in my face.
It is NOT an objection to new technology, including the use of remote
operations. It has to do with the award(s) process.  IMVHO, CQ got it right;
a separate award for using remote operations. After all, it is the use of
remote, correct?  I find it  curious that some (or most) of those using
remote object to that. I wonder why, and would like to hear your reasoning.

73 John W4II