Re: Topband: K5P good job !

To: Cecil Acuff <chacuff@cableone.net>, "Gary@ka1j.com" <Gary@ka1j.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: K5P good job !
From: "Chortek, Robert L." <Robert.Chortek@berliner.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 14:24:54 +0000
For what it's worth, I would be in favor of a little less tolerance of bad
behavior. I'm talking about folks who repeatedly make personal attacks.  There
is a point at which it should not be tolerated. If folks can't behave like
"gentlemen" on the Gentlemen's Band Reflector" they should be banned.

73,

Bob/AA6VB