Re: Topband: VP8STI rumor

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: VP8STI rumor
From: "m.r.c." <mrc02@kinderteacher.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 09:06:18 -0800
That, I can tell you from personal experience, is how that entire crew works. That's an amazing and wonderfully supportive crew. We owe a great thinks to the captain, crew and good ship Braveheart for many many successful and SAFE DXpeditions.

Robin Critchell, WA6CDR
member, VP6DX

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Edward Dba East edwards" <dan.n.edwards@sbcglobal.net>