Re: Topband: CQ WW 160 from VK Land.

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: CQ WW 160 from VK Land.
From: Petr Ourednik <indians@xsmail.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 12:45:46 +0100
Hello Ron,

many thanks for informations. It is explaining a lot... :)
We tried to catch VKs but no way this weekend.

Short report from our OK5T event this week is here:
http://160mband.blogspot.ch/2016/02/cq-160m-dx-cw-contest-2016-at-ok5t.html

I am sending my big apologize if we accidentally QRMed someone during
the contest.
I really adhere to good manners and gentleman's operation. We always
tried to stay at least
300Hz far from another station when looked for QRG for RUN but sometime
it was hard job
on so crowded band.

I hope to hear and work you again in the contests as OK5T or as my own
call OK1RP.

73 - Petr, OK1RP
http://160mband.blogspot.com
http://ok1rp.blogspot.com