Re: Topband: Remote Antenna Tuner

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Re: Topband: Remote Antenna Tuner
From: Howard K2HK <howk2@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 21:39:45 -0500
I own AT615 for about 5 months. It has performed well and added quite a bit of
versatility to my station. After initial setup it responds quickly to band
change after the first dit. Power can be transmitted over the control cable or
introduced from a supply at the tower. It has withstood the weather without a
problem (there have been lots of challenges). If you can get over the price it
is well worth it. So far as I know it is the only offering of a remote
waterproof KW auto tuner. I waited a long time for other mfgs to fulfill their
promises but finally gave up.
Howard..K2HK