Re: Topband: Stew

To: Glenn Wyant <va3dx@sympatico.ca>, william radice <k4owr@outlook.com>, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Stew
From: "Dave Blaschke, w5un" <w5un@wt.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 22:49:41 +0000
It means Ah Ha

On 3/13/2016 3:21 PM, Glenn Wyant wrote:
  Is    " AH  " some sort of Gentlemans secret code ?
  Surely it cant be what I think !
  Not double standards in the Stew !

  va3dx

Subject: Topband: Stew

:::: Spent a total of 4 hours in the SP. Activity, at least from here in east TN, was lower than previous. The logger got to the point where it said "dupe, dupe, dupe"constantly.
DX would just appear out of nowhere...Italy, Germany, Venezuela.
This morning I caught a VK6 working a K1 and tried to tail end. The guy would not give up the Fx for a second to let me work the DX. I sent AH, and he sent ?, I sent AH, and he sent ? Guess he didn't get it. I was dialed up to 2kw at that moment so I know he heard me, but he was not going to standby. The "gentleman's band" huh?
BILL K4OWR