Re: Topband: Untoward (?) comments on 160

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Untoward (?) comments on 160
From: Rob Atkinson <ranchorobbo@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 11:36:50 -0500
Larry N7DD, I am sorry you have decided to make this about me.

In the future, I suggest you make sure you know your subject before commenting.

73

Rob
K5UJ

<<<hi rob,
160 meters is all about hearing! you can't get that out of a "cracker-jax" box.

it's not too difficult for guys with lots of property available but for the
guys on small lots?? kudos to them. then there are remote RX sites but that's
another story for another time.

160 meters is as much a challenge today as it was 35 years ago and will
continue to be so for the next 35 years.

enjoy top-band, it's not as easy as you may think.

73, larry n7dd >>>