Re: Topband: 80m FT4JA

To: Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: 80m FT4JA
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@ka1j.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 09:18:40 -0400
In CT with my local interference, I heard
them on 160, tried for maybe 20 calls and
then they went QRT. It was daylight there
and maybe they couldn't hear the callers
but they were coming in here at the least
amount that was readable.

I'm sure they will be heard better (& able
to hear better) in the upcoming days.

73,

Gary KA1J