Re: Topband: Maunder References

To: Guy Olinger K2AV <k2av.guy@gmail.com>, g4hds <g4hds@ronaunwin.plus.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Maunder References
From: Charlie Young <weeksmgr@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2016 17:24:21 -0500
Another link referencing the Zharkova model results:

http://www.vofoundation.org/blog/new-dual-dynamo-solar-model-predicts-maunder-minimum-for-cycle-26/

This one mostly steers clear of the climate predictions and focuses on the
sunspots or lack thereof.

A lot of the articles about this study don't so much object to the sunspot
prediction but there is a lot of disagreement regarding the climate effects if
the low sunspot activity is true, depending on whether the commenters believe
the man made global warming will offset the reduced solar output.  I won't
touch that one with a 10 foot pole :-)

If the prediction of low sunspots is true over the next cycles, maybe I can
live long enough to meet my Topband goals!

73 Charlie N8RR