Re: Topband: Using RG-6 as elements wire for 2 wire beverage?

To: Paul Baldock <paul@paulbaldock.com>, "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Using RG-6 as elements wire for 2 wire beverage?
From: Charlie Young <weeksmgr@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016 23:53:11 +0000
Paul, I have one of these Bev Flex 4 antennas which we are getting ready to
deploy and test as a reversible beverage.  It uses RG6 for the antenna element.
 Here is a link to the manual:

https://jkantennas.com/assets/jk-bevflex-4-manual.pdf

73 Charlie N8RR

BevFlex-4 Low Noise Receiving Antenna Installation
Manual<https://jkantennas.com/assets/jk-bevflex-4-manual.pdf>
jkantennas.com
Page-5 BevFlex-4 Installation Manual Rev 1.2 May 2016 As a reminder, this is a
RECEIVE ONLY ANTENNA AND MUST NEVER BE CONNECTED DIRECTLY TO THE OUTPUT OF A