Re: Topband: active antenna height

To: Hardy Landskov <n7rt@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: active antenna height
From: "John Harden, D.M.D." <jhdmd@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 17:24:09 -0400
I have a Hi-Z 4-8 PRO. It is a real horse on vertically polarized signals. To
supplement this I also have a Waller Flag on a 40 ft boom at 95 feet
turned by a TIC ring rotor. It is a super hoss on horizontally polarized
signals. This fall I plan to use them with diversity receive.

73,

John, W4NU

Sent from my iPhone