Re: Topband: Hi Gain Preamps, Noise Figure Comparison (KD9SV 994 x5, W1F

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Hi Gain Preamps, Noise Figure Comparison (KD9SV 994 x5, W1FB, W7IUV preamps)
From: Bob K6UJ <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2016 19:15:37 -0800
Don,

Thanks for sharing your research on the preamps.  Very informative.
Your study is very timely for me.
I have ordered DX Engineerings new phasing box, NCC-2.
Optional plug in preamps are available for the unit.  I am holding off
on ordering a preamp until I compare specs with other external preamps.
The KD9SV unit looks pretty good !
Now to find out how it compares.

Bob
K6UJ