Re: Topband: ARRL 160

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: ARRL 160
From: DXer <hfdxmonitor@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2016 18:28:51 -0500
Thanks, Ken.

But if the software does it in real time, would it not be better to correct the error in the first place? This way it would still be legitimate to claim the points. Sorry if I misunderstood your message.

I use N1MM, need to check.

73 de Vince, VA3VF

On 2016-12-05 6:08 PM, Ken K6MR wrote:
Not sure about other loggers: mine (DXLog.net) has a hotkey that marks the Q in
real time.