Re: Topband: Electric Fence Noise at W9RE

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Electric Fence Noise at W9RE
From: K4SAV <RadioXX@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2016 15:31:15 -0600
A month after I put up a receiving antenna for 160, the guy next door to me put an electric fence within 50 ft of that antenna. I was sure I was going to have to move the antenna. I waited. A few weeks later I was talking to him and asked when he was going to turn it on. He said it has been on for two weeks. I never heard anything. Unfortunately all electric fence chargers aren't like that.

Jerry, K4SAV