Re: Topband: RBOG - wire fence

To: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>, topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: RBOG - wire fence
From: Charles Moizeau <w2sh@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2016 16:23:16 +0000
The two big-box home improvement stores carry more expensive, heavy-duty garden
hose, some with 5/8" and maybe 3/4" IDs. that might be used to protect a
moderately long run of coax.

I have some galvanized steel "hardware cloth" (I think) with 1/2" squares that
I use to cover some rain water drains, but a husky ground hog eats through that
as if it were candy.  Had to coat it liberally with a mixture of very fibrous
wheel bearing grease (Valvoline) and a deadly serious hot sauce (Ghost Pepper
sauce sold by the SC Trading Co., www.info<http://www.info>@sctrading.com).
That's working so far.  Still, my next-door neighbor, a police officer; has
been promised a bounty of liquid holiday cheer if he wastes the S.O.B., that
also ate all his tomato plants in September.

73,

Charles, W2SH