Topband: Front End Filters

To: topband@contesting.com, Dave <rfsales@freng.com>
Subject: Topband: Front End Filters
From: "K1FZ-Bruce" <k1fz@myfairpoint.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2016 00:48:21 -0500

The one they are  developing for marketing 'can' have 1 KHZ segment crystals channels..   I would encourage anyone to insert a single crystal in their receiver antenna input to see the difference before considering a purchase.  (Careful not to transmit into the experiement) 40 meters is a good test  band as usually has many signals after dark..
73
Bruce-k1fz