Topband: Working LP from USA to VK6

To: "Topband reflector" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Working LP from USA to VK6
From: "Steve Ireland" <vk6vz@arach.net.au>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2017 10:11:57 +0800
G’day all and Happy New Year

Conditions have been great into Europe over the last few days, making me think
LP QSOs into North America ought to be possible again after my sunrise
(currently 2115Z). Usually the openings occur from sunrise until about 15
minutes after.

To show how far LP can be worked from VK6, Mike VK6HD once worked Jeff K1ZM LP,
when Jeff was living in New York. I also recall Mike was heard considerably
farther east (maybe into W3 or W8?).

If anyone in eastern NA would like to try for a LP QSO, I shall be on/around
1832 most mornings for the next ten days.

Vy 73

Steve, VK6VZ

---