Re: Topband: DXing on the Edge - Ordering Information for International

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: DXing on the Edge - Ordering Information for International Amateurs
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2017 11:48:07 -0700
The book can be shipped media US mail for like $3.00.

On 1/4/2017 11:44 AM, GALE STEWARD via Topband wrote:
DXE wants $20.18 for the book and $12.95 additional for shipping. Seemed really
excessive and I told them so. The reply was that I can order another $79.82
worth of stuff and will then get free shipping on all! Nope...

I got a signed copy direct from K1ZM for $25.
73, Stew K3ND