Topband: ANNOUNCE: Welcome to G3NRW 2017

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: ANNOUNCE: Welcome to G3NRW 2017
From: Ian_Wade_G3NRW <g3nrw-radio@ntlworld.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2017 18:22:27 +0000
ANNOUNCE: Welcome to G3NRW 2017

A brief note to say I have now completely reorganized my website, collecting everything together at:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.g3nrw.net
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The new site comprises three main sections:
-- G3NRW Resources Pages (TS590 Family, AIM4170 and Wouxun KG-UV950PL)

-- G3NRW Band Utilization Charts (30m, UK 60m and 160m)

-- Other G3NRW Publications (TAPR APRS v1.01 Specification, NOSintro -- TCP/IP over Packet Radio)

Some of the material is quite old now, and I am anxious to bring it up to date. Feel free to browse, and please let me know if any information is out of date.

Hours of happy reading!

Ian, G3NRW
g3nrw@g3nrw.net