Re: Topband: Echo on 160m yesterday morning

To: <k1fz@myfairpoint.net>, Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Echo on 160m yesterday morning
From: Andy Cook <g4piq@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 14:42:58 +0000
I think this form of ducting takes place way above the layers of the atmosphere
where weather happens. In my experience the magnetospheric ducting is normally
localized in impact. If this was really happening in multiple places around the
world at the same time on this occasion then I think that is unusual.

Andy, G4PIQ