Re: Topband: 160 meter long openings

To: zuceman@yahoo.com, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: 160 meter long openings
From: "K1FZ-Bruce" <k1fz@myfairpoint.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2017 08:44:39 -0500
Thanks for your input also.
Not limited events, my observations have been for ~17  years on 160 meters,
and  ~ 30 years working a sked with VK6LK on 75 meters.  Agree  there are
varying parameters.
An opening on 80 meters does not guarantee a  160 meter opening. that is well
known.
Observations come more from  an 160 meter opening and asking myself "what just
happened "? ,   in the world, and solar system ?
Openings are not  the same world wide.  But we especially  like the ones that
give us new countries.

73
Bruce- k1fz