Re: Topband: Top Band and JT65

To: topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Top Band and JT65
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2017 18:39:03 -0500
That's interesting. Thank you for sharing that with us.

What software are you using, Brian? Joe Taylor's, or some other?

I'm guessing you're only using the wide SSB filter. In any case, I'll have
to try that and see, using CW and SSB filters.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com

On Sat, May 13, 2017 at 5:50 PM, Brian D G3VGZ <topband@planet3.freeuk.co.uk