Topband: 20 40 meter vertical dipole

To: TopBand List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 20 40 meter vertical dipole
From: Dan Bookwalter via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2017 20:51:56 +0000 (UTC)
Sorry guys I know this is top band reflector , but ,. you are used to dealing
with people with very compromised antenna situations...
here is my problem...
I want to get on the air , live/rent in a double ( i freaking hate it ,
situation is what it is for now) in a neighborhood , I can probably get away
with maybe a 50ft vertical wire , will have to use rg8x and remove one of the
catv entrances to get it outside...
Radials are out of the question , I was thinking , can I do some sort of vert
dipole arrangement ??? obviously will be limited to the 100w out of the 1KMP...
thoughts ? other ideas ??
Dan