Re: Topband: Inverted L successes

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Inverted L successes
From: Wes Stewart <wes_n7ws@triconet.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 21:53:24 -0700
As the real estate people say, "Location, location, location."

Wes  N7WS

On 8/28/2017 3:22 PM, JAYB1943@OPTONLINE.NET wrote:
Last fall I installed an “S-9” 43 ft vertical, added a tapped loading coil
at the base, with 10 on-the-ground radials about 100 ft long randomly run
all over my 60x90 house plot.  Rig is 300 watts - Started on 160 DXCC with
32 entities, finished DXCC in one winter season.
My secret: JT65 !!!!  (tnx K1JT)
      Try anything – you will be amazed how successful you can be on top-band
with a little patience and VERY modest antennas.           73, Jay NY2NY