Re: Topband: FT8

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: FT8
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 09:15:19 -0600
We will continue to see more and more of this as the cities expand and people are more inclined to live in the cities as the younger generation is.    FT8 or other modes made ham radio possible where it normally would not.  My noise is going to go up greatly because they are putting in electric light rail trains. Not my choice.  Moving is not really an option either.

W0MU