Topband: Okay - a more forceful message from management

To: 160 <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Okay - a more forceful message from management
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 11:40:44 -0700
Thus far - most of the posts around the FT8 subject have been excellent.

However, I grow concerned when I see any profanity (like the word "damn")
or the use of words like "whining".

Please be careful - those types of words push the conversation into the
"red zone" and incite negative emotions.

You can make your point without going there - it just takes a little more
time and eloquence.

Thanks

The Management