Re: Topband: CQ WW CW 160m observations

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: CQ WW CW 160m observations
From: Henk Remijn PA5KT <pa5kt@remijn.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 19:43:07 +0100
I did not long stay on 160m as conditions did not seem very good.

Heard JA3YBK on saturday evening, but heavy pile up.

Worked some zone 5 and 4and some Caribbean.

I just had my inv L up on Friday. It has 2 radials. All temporary setup till the rework of the garden is finished.
K9AY loop is adding RX capabilities.

Power around 600 Watts.

73 Henk