Topband: 160 inverted L radials question

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 160 inverted L radials question
From: james soto via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 13:26:10 +0000 (UTC)
Hi folks:Iam in the process to reinstall an inverted L antenna. Due to the
category 5 hurricane that passthru the island of ST.CROIX usvi i loss 2 towers
and antennas.one of the towers use to support and inverted L antenna for 160
with radials all over the tower. I will reinstall the  inverted L on a
different location about 25 or 30 feet away from the original location.my
question is could i use the same radials from the previous location just
running one wire attach to the radial system to the new inverted Lground
section?
ThanksKP2BH/Jimmy