Re: Topband: Good Conditions or Just Activity?

To: Roger Kennedy <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Topband: Good Conditions or Just Activity?
From: Mark K3MSB <mark.k3msb@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2017 10:14:28 -0500
Hi Roger

I would suspect activity.

This weened during the CQ WW CW contest our club worked 86 countries on
15M.  We were running 100W into a 3 element beam.   Nice openings to Africa
and a delightful long path opening to the Pacific around 2100Z Saturday.

The sun spot number was  0.

I commented to my team mates that if there was no contest I doubt you would
have heard any activity on 15M.

Looking forward to this weekend’s festivities…..    I heard you calling CQ
last evening but a bunch of stations answered so I moved on down the band.

 73
Mark K3MSB