Topband: ARRL 160 CW last weekend

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: ARRL 160 CW last weekend
From: Rune Øye <rune.e.oye@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 08:19:16 +0100
Hi All,

I am just curios on how Nort America Top banders experienced the condition
this last weekend. I was participating a little the last night and I can
say I have never heard as any NA station in one go before.Yes you have the
“Big guns” that always lets my S meter “dance” however, many other stations
that came through kind of marginal but with some effort and on a qsb peak
the qso was made. I was particularly active the last night and I mad about
130 + QSO`s. How was the signal strength the other way?.

73 Rune LA7THA