Re: Topband: Band Open - But No Sunrise Peak

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Band Open - But No Sunrise Peak
From: Petr Ourednik <indians@xsmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2018 13:46:39 +0100
Hi Tom and Roger,

I decided to add my 2c as I noticed the same behavior with no GL peak for last
weeks
over here...
I remember the great peaks during the Grey line phenomenon condx window
years ago but not now. I tried to observing the condx during the GL window for
last
few weeks on TB (thanks to Xmas time and my illness on ATB) with the similar
results
as Roger reported.
Also I tried to switch in between several RX antennas like W2PM MiniDiamond
loop,
K9FD loop, low dipole as same as my TX antenna (loaded half sloper) and there
was no
difference regarding the peak at the GL time...

73 - Petr, OK1RP
http://160m.blogspot.com

On Fri, Jan 12, 2018, at 1:34 PM, Thomas Hoyer wrote:
> I must be in a black hole as I have listened every night this week and
> heard no EU. Probably doesn't help I have an S7 to S9 noise level
>

> Tom
> W3TA

73 - Petr, OK1RP
B: goo.gl/Fd2JhJ