Re: Topband: Band Open - But No Sunrise Peak

To: Nick Hall-Patch <nhp@ieee.org>
Subject: Re: Topband: Band Open - But No Sunrise Peak
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2018 19:10:20 -0600
I started a thread about this very subject back in July at:

ham.stackexchange.com/questions/8940/what-is-the-cause-of-this-unusually-long-period-of-terrible-hf-band-conditions

Let us know your opinions. Several (except one) have posted references
there that this solar minimum is not *any* lower than the previous ones.
Something else is going on in our ionosphere.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com