Re: Topband: VU2GSM webSDR use

To: Manoj Ramawarrier <vu2cpl@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: VU2GSM webSDR use
From: Mark van Wijk <pa5mw@home.nl>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 11:09:36 +0100 (CET)
Hi Manoj.

Much appreciate your (RX antenna) efforts !

Don't worry too much about the typical negative comments, especially those on
chat-rooms.

Today's world is too much about "instant gratification at no personal effort".
And self-declared know-it-all personalities :)

If I cannot work you on Top-Band then it is my  is my goal to slowly learn and
become better, analyze my efforts&results, built, test antennas and such.

In the meantime we can chat somewhere about our efforts and share learnings

That is what this wonderful hobby is about.

Maybe I work you this season, maybe the next, maybe in 10yrs from now. That's
all fine and we have something to look forward to :)

Good luck and enjoy !

73 Mark, PA5MW