Re: Topband: E31A on Topband

To: "Tim Shoppa" <tshoppa@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: E31A on Topband
From: k8gg@voyager.net
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018 11:12:47 -0500 (EST)
E31A was workable until about 0405Z, then faded quickly in Michigan.

Heard Tim's QSO and many other US 1's and 2's and some 3's, and some
others in MS, TX, IN, OH, IL, MI.  Also some I's, an SP5, an RN3, OH7,
etc. (Only the E31A end, too much Aurora absorption to copy Europe from
Michigan)

GL all, George,  K8GG