Re: Topband: sdrWEB not going in my log

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: sdrWEB not going in my log
From: Kostas SV1DPI <sv1dpi@otenet.gr>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 10:48:04 +0200
terry burge wrote:
It was an interesting experiment and later around 08:00Z I did manage to work
G4AMN, EI6S and G4PEL direct
You have lost the most important point about webSDRs:
Terry says that he worked 3 guys direct and 3 guys via webSDR. He didn't logged the last 3. Well done. But he logged the first 3,the guys he worked direct. But how does he know that they were listening him direct? And if these guys were listening him via a webSDR in West Coast? Is this QSO ok? Or this is the same with his webSDR QSO? This is the main problem and we need to understand it. It is not enough to be honest myself but the others must do the same also... A right QSO needs 2 stations...
73 Kostas SV1DPI